COGNITIVE ABILITIES TEST (COGAT)
CogAt measures a student’ reasoning and problem-solving abilities.
The test determines potentially gifted children for placement in accelerated learning programs.
A good score qualifies students for educational programs such as gifted and stem programs.
Public School Testing Dates: October 7-10, 2018
Class Dates: August 24-October 2, 2018
- Reading & Math Diagnostic Testing Required
- Individualized Tutoring
- Certified Teachers, degreed and experienced professionals
- Four hourly sessions per week-3 days a week
- Sessions are conducted in a quiet learning environment
- Small group sessions- No more than 4 students – 1 teacher
Fee: $125.00 per week
Registration Fee $45.00
Includes Workbooks and Materials.
Deadline for registration is August 24, 2018
Private school students call to schedule.